Difficult is never enough!

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
If dying over and over is something you enjoy (fondly) then this blog may be for you. I offer honest game reviews, news feed from my two explosive Youtube channels and a slice of my french thoughts (When my phoenix permits me, he's edgy sometimes...). Have a good read and enjoy your stay!

Ad by Chikita

January 20, 2011

Next fans session

Why not. Next fans session should be January 28 2011, in the evening. 21:00 Eastern Standart Time.

We will start with Team Fortress 2 for maybe two hours, then if we have less than 9 players remaining we'll switch to L4D2 and play until EXHAUSTION!. I'm sure there will be more than 8 players this time, so starting with TF2 is the better way around.

On date, when the time will be near, I will send a triple warning on Youtube, the steam group then Facebook. You will be able to join through the Steam Group.

If we ever have more than 28 players, then sry for you. You can use the auto-join, otherwise better luck next time.


See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad by Chikita