Difficult is never enough!

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
If dying over and over is something you enjoy (fondly) then this blog may be for you. I offer honest game reviews, news feed from my two explosive Youtube channels and a slice of my french thoughts (When my phoenix permits me, he's edgy sometimes...). Have a good read and enjoy your stay!

Ad by Chikita

January 1, 2011

Minecraft Projects ( 1-1-2011 update!)

Soooo... Minecraft projects! let’s make a list:

The keep, which will become a workshop//barracks. Basement will be the workshops and storage, and the rest will be for the “troops”. Rooms will be Dining and Living room, sleeping quarters, armory, captain’s office, a small library, and a guard tower or two. There should be a training grounds area on the back, with targets and dummies.

A wheat farm, connected to a Reed farm further underground. The same water block will nourish both farms.
Vivariums, probably 3 or 4 of them. One for trees, another one for exotic plants (like cactus), and the other one for more, like mushrooms, or flowers, or whatever. Future plants added by Notch will be added in the future.

A tavern. Not much to say here, tables and chairs and etc.

A village. I’ll ask some key players to choose their locations before I open my map to the public (people like kin, ark, and etc.) Before that though, I’ll ask my rl friends to do their houses first, since most of them won’t be able to connect at all. Then, you can build wherever you want and my resources will be available to all, if Notch made it work. All houses should be constructed by roads that I’ll build and houses should have a maximum of 15x15 area. If you respect these rules horizontally, you can go as high or low as you want.

A mage tower. Why not, considering there will be magic and all. Redpowder should be stored there, as gold and all nether materials. The same mage tower could house the nether portal, or...

Nether temple, to house the portal. It should be large enough so that the annoying sound cannot be heard from the outside. Decorations and etc, blab la bla, next...

A Notch temple. To give your respects to the great Notch. Hey, everyone has the right to pray!

Cart tracks going everywhere, depends if it will be big enough or not.

And a castle. Maybe. Village is first priority anyway.



Well, that’s about it, so thank you for the suggestions! If you have anymore, just shoot them and I’ll rank them up. Still in vacation and away from a good PC, so I’ll go back into minecraft in a couple of days only. I still have to beat the Cotton Alley, but it shouldn’t take that much time.

Tx for the support! Please leave comments and click the “like” button on the bottom of this post, it helps a lot! I’ll probably do a fans mail answers or something, and I’ll take questions from everywhere. The blog is a perfect place for that. Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. anza you know that you just said that cotton alley shouldn't take too much time xD I hope that was not a jyinx.

    Anyway I'm still saying that you need a griefer proof plan for a multiplayer minecraft server. So if you want someone to join you could choose them and send the IP with a personal message instead of posting it somewhere .

    Anyway a question, its obligatory to built a house inside thetown or there could be hermits on the mountains? xD.

    Well I think thats all for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play on a great SMP sever(Vanillacraft) and they have a great Anti-grief system. The mods will ban you for certain reasons(Greifing,fire,ect...)Obsidian is banned and there is a PVP zone but its is 1,000 blocks away from spawn in any direction. If you want me to i can make a full list of thier rules and PM it to you or you can just check it out yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Ad by Chikita