Difficult is never enough!

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
If dying over and over is something you enjoy (fondly) then this blog may be for you. I offer honest game reviews, news feed from my two explosive Youtube channels and a slice of my french thoughts (When my phoenix permits me, he's edgy sometimes...). Have a good read and enjoy your stay!

Ad by Chikita

December 22, 2010

Making everything a little more presentable

Hello. If you came here from my youtube feed video, then I hope what you see is not too much for your eyes. I'd like feedback from you, opinions on what could change and what should stay, if you want to share your mind.

First of all, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! You cannot hear me, but I'm singing right now. It's probably better like this anyway...

Second, you should subscribe to this blog OR just visit once in a time. I'm planning to use this blog more and more, and it is a great place to ask me questions (since I'll write on this blog while I'm working. Away from my pc you see :D). I know most of you are literally afraid of Facebook, which is understandable, but I'm still planning to use both of these tools. For those who are using Facebook, remember to share with the ''Share to Facebook or Twitter''. Everytime you do it, Fire-Birdy cleans a soul of all evil (and it mainly makes me smile. No joking, it does). Same applies to commenting and etc.

Third, enough internet whoring! (lol).

Fourth,  I did a massive cleaning on all of my channels plus the blog. That includes channels colors and contents, descriptions, links to other channels, functioning and ordered playlists (with tags on them, I'm still trying to be known to mankind), and this blog. I'll probably put more work on said blog, but for now it'll do.

Fifth, Since it is nearly christmas, I will put a temporary stop to my videos posting. You know, family and stuff. I'll probably post my last video this 24 Dec. and come back two weeks after. If I have too many parts for Super Meat Boy, then I will simply post all of them at once. Cotton Alley will probably wait  for a while though. Even I need a break from everything and just enjoy my time.

Sixth, I'm thinking about maybe starting a Vlog on Youtube (yes, that means having to buy a webcam). As you may know, There is some non-partners view freezing going on, meaning youtube is not promoting video makers like me. Fine at the beginning, but now that I have some sort of bigger fan base (2k is not a small number for me), I'm thinking of ''expanding my empire''. Said vlog could be, well, anything. I have no idea if it will work or not, if you guys are interested, if it's worth it, or what should I talk about. I'm taking some notes and etc, and I want your opinion on this.

Seventh, More projects after christmas, both on the blog and on youtube. Again, merry Christmas, have a good time, and see you next time



Eighth, COOOOMMEEEENT!!!!

6 comments:

  1. xD dude you should be glad you have 2k subs.... in short you are on your way to victory or probably just youtube fame xD but anyway if you look at this way you have 2000 people watching your videos or well at least 1000 but you still have fans xD and if you look at me I'm still figthing in the darkest places of youtube =/

    what I'm trying to say xD is that you are beeing blessed with fans and that you should be thankfull for that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. anyway merry chrismas sorry about all that if it offends you in any sort =/ not bad intention intended xD

    also Moorudel's questions of the day:
    1- How old are you?
    2- Have you ever traveled to another country?
    3- Do you own any pets?
    4- Do you love me?
    6- Did you notice that there's no number 5?
    7- What video bloggers do you watch on youtube?
    8- Have you seen my videos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful to my fans, and I will ever be.

    I did travel to Cuba. Twice. I have a dog, a golden, she's completely adorable but completely naive. I don't really know you personally, so whatever. too bad for number 5. I watched some of sxephil and Pogobat, but now it's just lame. And I did watch some of your videos, I thumbs them up. Not all of them though, don't have that much free time. oh, and paragraphs are overrated. as for my age LOLOLOLOLOL guess it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi anzariel i got some questions
    1.are u gonna play amnesia?
    2.did u play mount and blade warband
    3.are u still playing l4d2

    merry christmas
    martyn from the netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anza :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
    You need to make moar Killing Floor videos, cause while watching the live stream I noticed that you guys had alot more fun without RAGE and i'd like to see how you deal with some of the bat-shit insane moments that arise when you get surrounded. Anyways, Have a Merry Christmas...
    Cause i'm bored (hence why i'm here) my steam is slayer54637 (I know, crap name, but that's what nicknames are for :D)
    MUST. DRAW. SELF. AWAY. FROM. USELESS. COMMENT.
    Kthxbai

    ReplyDelete

Ad by Chikita