Difficult is never enough!

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
If dying over and over is something you enjoy (fondly) then this blog may be for you. I offer honest game reviews, news feed from my two explosive Youtube channels and a slice of my french thoughts (When my phoenix permits me, he's edgy sometimes...). Have a good read and enjoy your stay!

Ad by Chikita

October 19, 2011

Halloween special and more!

Halloween is coming faster than ever but this time I am prepared. Last year I sort of missed it by doing nothing at all, and the fans were disappoint. You shouldn't expect anything out of my ways (and my pockets, mostly) but you can wait for a small surprise this year. If you really want a hint, it's gonna be a classic.

Other than that, I FINALLY finished FEAR. I never played or watched it, so the ending kind of shocked me. I wasn't waiting for such a weird finale to happen, really. So to beat the F.E.A.R out of my head I promptly started my Megaman X Let's Play. Not even two hours into it and I'm halfway through. I kind of overplayed it a bit when I was younger. Poor penguin never stood a chance DX
Also joining me into the first recording session of it is Erillian. Trolling me whenever he could...IN FRENCH!

...Moving on. Some time ago I received a donation from someone most of you know. A certain DMT offered me Clive Barker's Jericho on Steam and he wants me to play it. He ordered me to not search for any kind of videos or detail since the game is a bit...unique. That's how he said it. I am scared.

And now, some not-so-good news. As you may know, Kinjry, Arkendi and myself are doing a Co-op LP of Dead Island. However we didn't posted anything in quite some time and you fans are wondering what is happening. Simply said, Kinjry's internet connection was so bad that he had to move in a new home alltogether. I don't blame him, he is not blaming himself, so please be patient and comprehensive: This pisses us off as much as it is pissing you readers. I can only promise that as soon as we can record our gaming sessions again, we will.
This obviously affects L4D2, Kinjry simply cannot play anything at all. I do not want to embark into a big project without him, as he became a major character in my videos. We all miss his rants (most of them are aimed at my french, but I professionally ignore them) and he will be back soon enough. In the meantime, TF2 and other Let's Plays for your pretty eyes.

I would like to use this unfortunate absense of brain-eating content to give some attention to RockLeeSmile. Again XD
RockLeeSmile is a good friend of mine who desperately need more attention. He is the man who did all the Super Meat Boy Fanmade maps I played. I know you enjoyed those meaty adventures, do not try to hide it. Well, he recently started a Let's Play series of The Binding Of Isaac and it is worth your time. I personally watched all of his episode and was greatly satisfied with his performance. I also enjoyed his fails with a vengeful smile! So if you want to be awesome (or already are) then you should go watch his stuff and comment on what you see. Give him tricks, ask questions on the game, say he haz a sexah voice or anything else you would like to say. I think he deserves it.

...You should also comment on my own stuff before I cry DX

Ok I am done at this point. More awesome things coming your way, thanks for reading and SUBSCRIBE ON THE BLOODY BLOG I AM TIRED OF ALWAYS WARNING YOU ABOUT IT GAAAAHHH
see ya.

1 comment:

  1. Well people actually like to watch you cry because aren't they tears of fire?

    ReplyDelete

Ad by Chikita