Difficult is never enough!

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
If dying over and over is something you enjoy (fondly) then this blog may be for you. I offer honest game reviews, news feed from my two explosive Youtube channels and a slice of my french thoughts (When my phoenix permits me, he's edgy sometimes...). Have a good read and enjoy your stay!

Ad by Chikita

October 25, 2011

Hello...Journal?

How about I write something other than the usual review and bad/good news I usually do? You guys would love that?

I'm talking about some aspects of my personal life. Nothing too personal, I do not believe you need that now, but some thoughts could be nice. I think. Iono, you'll have to tell me if you love that idea or not.

SO! Let's catch up to this last week-end. First things first, I went to a bar with Dave and our other homies. It was amazingly relaxing. I had a long week, filled with my full-time job AND all of that editing I did. I am proud to say that both Fear and Megaman X are completed. They're just waiting to be uploaded on youtube. Anyway, had a couple of beers and some shooters, nothing extreme. We get back at home at about 3 AM and decide to take a nap. When I wake up, it was 6:30. *Nice nap that was* says I.
...But why is it dark outside?

I quickly jump out of bed (yes yes, I jump out) and check the clock on my PC. 6:30 PM . WUUUT!
Apparently we all slept for more than 15 hours. Jesus. Last time this happened I was 17 years old, just after a concert I was playing in!

So. I realise I am hungry. Really hungry. THAT MUCH! But then I realise I didn't tried Dungeon Defenders yet, and it looks amazing! I sit down to check on steam it is installed and all, just waiting for me to steal my soul....I mean try it for a few minutes. So I tell to myself *meh, I'll try it for a few minutes*.The devil was watching, I swear.

At 9:15 PM Dave just burges into the room telling me the last time he slept so much is when his girlfrie...and then he related how I looked like a zombie DX


All I can say is that Dungeon Defenders is really good. Lot ot fun times. I also played with DMT and it was a blast. If you want some DD moments, then you better start begging for it! *rubs hands with a evil-ish smile*

Sunday morning, I decide to boot up my pc. It starts for a few seconds then shuts down immediately. Surprised, I start it again. And again. and so on. It took me about 15 tries until the pc started. Then it acted like it never happened. I have no idea on how this could happen, so I'll have to check things out. If I do not upload videos for a while, then you know what happened :S

Then I went to my parents place for supper. I try to go there once a week. I'm already taking boxing lessons with my dad, which is a lot of fun, and I'm working at my mother's place. She's responsible of a building for people who have mental illness. Nothing crazy, just people who need help with their lives. But that ain't really seeing them, so sunday evenings I tend to go there when I can. This time, something interesting happened on television. There is a show we Quebecers (or whatever you guys call us) really love, which is *Tout le monde en parle*. Or *Everyone talks of it*. It's always interesting and this week was about politics. As you may know, it's not going really well in Quebec government side. I could write a huge story about things, but let's just say we live on pillars made of dirt. On show, they were talking about an investigation commission (I hope I got that right). They want people to witness against something. Which makes sense. What doesn't make sense is that there will be NO protection offered to them. And of course, nobody's crazy enough to go and do it.
So, you had a government representant, someone who's working for the Prime Minister and some journalists. They were tearing each other's necks, but politely. kudos on the journalist, he was obviously really angry but kept it all inside. he never sweared or anything else. (I forgot his name I am very sorry for that :S)

Meanwhile, my sister (the youngest) shaved my beard (not all of it, just so that it looks better) and cut my hair a bit. And I paid her. Now before you freak out, here's the situation. My beloved sister is a nerd en devenir. Only, her pc sucks. Big time. It's a 2002 model. Yeeeah, so I proposed her something to help. She takes care of my beautiful face, and I pay her. It would cost me just as much if I went to a salon, so I think it is worthwhile. And she loves that too! She now have more than 120$ just from pocket money, which is a nice sum.

BTW, she's a fan of Terraria, resident Evil and Ubisoft in general. kudos little sister!

Then I went to work. My very boring and tedious work where I clean stuff for a couple hours and make sure everyone is safe and all. I sure wish I had something more exciting to do. This is why I love the blog, I can just come on here and write stuff while I try to stay awake.

This is where it ends. I hope this wasn't too painful to read and I wish you a good day. Entry out!

2 comments:

  1. Anza... you remember what happened when I let MY younger sister cut my hair... right? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, you should show your family in a vlog :D

    ReplyDelete

Ad by Chikita