Difficult is never enough!

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
If dying over and over is something you enjoy (fondly) then this blog may be for you. I offer honest game reviews, news feed from my two explosive Youtube channels and a slice of my french thoughts (When my phoenix permits me, he's edgy sometimes...). Have a good read and enjoy your stay!

Ad by Chikita

December 13, 2010

Making updates and stuff

Since I'm kind of expanding, I thought I'd work on my channels presentation. Especially to make sure the playlists are made correctly. However, after getting ready, making some coffee, drinking a good cup, and getting my notes....Youtube is in the middle of a maintenance.


FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF rage :D

Wasting energy here, Super Meat Boy is enough rage thank you. Meh, how about a feed on how things are working up.

Talking of Super Meat Boy, I just finished the Dark World 6: The End. Hopefully for my sanity, there's only 5 levels in it. It's still hard, but I realised I had MUCH MORE problems in worlds 3, 4, and 5. In world 3, you all saw the problems (especially in stages 3-7, 3-16 and 3-19. God I hate these levels!) Well, it's worse in worlds 4 and 5, where magma, abaddon creatures, and other monsters will start lurking, preying on you. The worst I had to see are the gravity traps. In games like Half-Life or Portal, gravity mechanics are awesome, enjoyable and great to play with. In Super Meat Boy, they will make you cry for mercy :S
In world 6, there's only 5 levels, and even if they're hard they're more...fair. They felt less maddening than the previous worlds and only took me 20 minutes of my life, which is really not bad considering the levels I previously completed. I won't jynx myself though. There's still the final boss to defeat. Both of them...

I also posted the first of two video featuring the warp and character zones. The first video contain all the zones from the first three worlds (with both of their light/dark counterparts) and the second video will show the zones from world 4 and 5. ''But Anza, that's one less world to enjoy, don't you think it's a bit short?'' Oh, but you're forgetting the ''The Guy'' warp zone. I already unlocked him, but, as I said in a comment somewhere, I will do it again. My soul will bleed, as my fingers, eyes and ears, but at least you shall enjoy my fails and rages. Ain't that wonderful?

There is also this secret world named Cotton Alley. It's...well...made by Satan and his best friend. Seriously, everything in this world will make you go mad in despair.  The incredibly stupid challenge level, the fact that there is 40 stages, the repeated deaths, the dumb music made to drive you crazy, PINK EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

...I did however defeated the last stage. On dark world. A+. The stage is called 'Bragging Rights''.

lol.


Oh, and more L4D2 videos soon. Don't go mad, I'm planning to post videos tomorrow (Dec. 13). I'm also making more.


I guess that's it. I'm getting into TF2 a bit more, exploring the classes, etc. It'll be for another time though.


I read every single comments I receive, and I reply to most of them (When there is something intelligible to say...Is that even in the english vocabulary?). If you want to contact me, simply go to:

youtube.com/anzariel
youtube.com/anzavids

You can also subscribe to my new Facebook account. It'll probably be our ''mothership'' for news since it is the most reliable, so here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/home.php?sk=group_163698203666903&ap=1

Please comment and support! Your feedback/criticism is always appreciated!

More news soon!

3 comments:

  1. anza a question .... what's your next subscriber milestone?

    mmmm..... actualy I have a couple of questions

    which one of your main channel videos is your favorite?
    do you prefer L4D or L4D2?
    are you planning on buying ME3 and did you saw the trailer for that xD? (link bellow)

    and I think im starting to look like a crazy fan girl..... oooook i think I'll stop before your rage turns against me xD have chocolate cereal thoughs

    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/masseffect3/video/6285288

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next subscriber milestone would be 5k. After that...I have no idea :D

    My L4D2 favorite videos are the Trolling Trolls serie. That was just so unexpected and soooo rewarding, and it's plain funny too!

    I both love l4d and l4d2, but if I'd had to pick one, it would be tome 2. I discovered left 4 dead through the first one (of course), but l4d2 just made everything better, successfully resolving two problems the first one had: rushing and camping. Chargers and Spitters are good for both cases.

    And THANK YOU for showing me that, I knew about ME3 but Didn't know there was a trailer out yet. Of course I'll buy it, play it for 70 hours straight and cease all videos activity for this period...

    well, not if I make them in advance. I had a blast with the first two games, and I'll devour the third one. Guaranteed.

    And I never rage on my fans, so thank YOU for sending questions towards me. About dam' time too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anza you should make a video announcing this blog xD i dont think many of your viewers have the hability to read youtube's description =/

    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/556312

    Also there's a link of an animation that will surely cheer you up xD

    Well that's all for now xD
    Also I think this is too much to ask but could you please take a look around my videos xD it will really be awesome to have one more view on them =/

    ReplyDelete

Ad by Chikita