Difficult is never enough!

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
If dying over and over is something you enjoy (fondly) then this blog may be for you. I offer honest game reviews, news feed from my two explosive Youtube channels and a slice of my french thoughts (When my phoenix permits me, he's edgy sometimes...). Have a good read and enjoy your stay!

Ad by Chikita

April 18, 2011

Weekly Updates?

I guess I can do some of these if you're interested in reading them. Talking about what I did and what I'm planning to do may both be informative and interesting. In these situations, coffee and good music will help for sure!

If you want more weekly updates, then vote for it. Comments are so underrated :D

*Starts the playlist on Youtube*

Well, let's throw some inportants info that you will enjoy. The Minecraft server is going really well, with a reduced griefing rate of about 50%. That ain't bad at all! Thanks to everyone who reported most of the damage, I was able to fix all of that in less than 10 minutes.
As for buildings, there is a new cart tracks system from the main station to the Fiery Veins. may I remember to everyone that it is only the first town, and the main station will be linked to pretty much everything. On the fans side, there's a nice looking new tower, some additional houses and, to my surprise, some group projects. Internet is a wonderful thing.

I will surely make a update video very soon, so expect some visuals.

Also, for those who STILL doesn't know, we are in the middle of my Fans Challenges showdown. Challenges 4, 5 and 6 are already up, and the three next ones will be up this week. I still didn't do the bonus challenge yet (The L4D2 backward one) but I'll find a way to twist it in my schedule somewhere.
Right after the challenges, I will post the Bloody Palace run I did on Devil May Cry 4. I did really good, but I will not spoil the finale!

What else... Oh right, the next LP! Dead Space 2 was fun and all, and doing Blind runs is really fun, but for the next one I will play a game I already know. Probably on the Snes, too! Thing is, I'm a fan of a lot of games, going from the NES to the Wii, passing by the PS2 and so and I never even mentioned one of these. Ever!
 Maybe I will do a top 13 of my all time favorite games. Or I could simply talk about games I love. You can guess what the next LP is if you want and hey, if you're right, I'll give you a virtual cookie :D

Other than that, I had a fun week-end. Erillian (Dave) and I had a Monster Hunter Tri Marathon to increase his hunter rank (or level, if you want it that way). So I went to his place with my Wii, we plugged another tv and played together in the same room. It was epic, except the occasional crashes (His wifi sucks :s), and we actually made some solid progress. We grinded through some missions, especially *Cold Call* which is an event mission (You need to kill a Great Baggi, a Gigginox and (jesus) a Barioth. I hate this goddamn snow kitty! BUT, he have his Tenebra, so I guess it was worth it.
I also showed him how to deal with Ceadeus, which is a gigantic whale-dragon. He's one of the two end bosses and despite not being terribly hard, he's time consuming. His weapons and armors sets are cool though, and I guess he beat him a couple of times (He was amazed by his water laser. Yeah, a water laser :D)

Aaaand I just realised that most of you guys have no idea what I'm talking about. I'll explain what the game is in the next post. Until then, see ya next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad by Chikita