Difficult is never enough!

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
If dying over and over is something you enjoy (fondly) then this blog may be for you. I offer honest game reviews, news feed from my two explosive Youtube channels and a slice of my french thoughts (When my phoenix permits me, he's edgy sometimes...). Have a good read and enjoy your stay!

Ad by Chikita

September 28, 2011

I expected More Pyro Gameplay From You, Anza...

I know right? People keep making this remark and I guess it would make sense, with me being assimilated by Fire-Birdy and all. Well, to be honest, I do not really appreciate the Pyro that much. He may be one of the most dangerous class to play against, the best anti-spy there is and may have one of the best tauntkill, but I sure wish I could hear some maniac-imbued domination quotes. That is pretty much the sole reason. The Heavy (and the Sniper, but that is something else) is the real crazy maniac in there. I mean, COME ON JUST LISTEN TO THAT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2qrn1O6RDg&feature=BFa&list=WL1B61093428A383F8&lf=mh_lolz


Now, two things interesting about the Heavy:
First, he is a god damn monster. No regrets nor remorse. He actually enjoy it a lot (more than others imo, except maybe the Engi). When he shouts *RUN! RUN! I'M COMING FOR YOU!*, it would easily scare anyone, Chuck Norris included!

Two, the majority of his domination quotes aren't aimed at a specific classes. That's right, The Heavy kills everyone equally. If a Heavy pops in front of you, you know you're done for and it has nothing to do with your class. And that is the kind of fear the Fire-Birdy loves. Certain Doom...


And you may think the Heavy is really simple to play. Not that much. Being the biggest and slowest class there is means there will be a lot of threats aiming for you, constantly. You will never rest easy with that big painted target on your forehead (and I swear to GOD his face stretches upward when he screams in delight, making it even easier for snipers DX). He is pretty much the class with the most weaknesses to fight with, medic assisted or not. Here is a list of what already got me out there:

-Demomans just poppin nades and stickies. It hurts.
-Soldiers. No escape from them either, so you better deal with them fast or die (or strategical retreat!).
-Engi Sentries. Sure, the Heavy ain't bad at dealing with them, but if you turn a corner without reeling your minigun first when a sentry is there, bye bye Heavy (they actually gib you faster than Pyros).
-Heavies. Biggest contest of FIRST! ever.

-Scouts. I am not kidding, they have an effective way of dealing with you. Their Bonk! drink can be really annoying as you see them go past you and your medic, if any, forcing you to go back to deal with them. Also, they can kill you with their Sandman Tauntkill if they plan ahead. Shame burns more than fire. (oh, and that baseball which stuns you is also a problem)

-Medic ubersaw trains. Fire-Birdy thinks it is against nature, and so do I!
-Spies. Derp.
-Snipers. Re-derp.
-Any kind of uber on anyone on the entire enemy team. SHORT LEGS CANNOT ESCAPE!
(True story, a ubered scout whack't me with a fish...)
-Any tauntkil. Guessing where a Heavy will be is easy.

....I may be missing some, but yeah...Painful indeed. Thankfully, I understand the concept of being sneaky with a Heavy, and I use this concept very well. Backstabbing with a Minigun is painful indeed and is well worth the trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad by Chikita